- Be an innovative leader in developing healthcare professionals with world class profile in research, education, and patient care
- Adopting a dynamic integrated curriculum.
- Updating teachers by effective faculty development program.
- Imparting best learning opportunities to the students.
- Guiding and helping, faculty and students towards top quality clinical and educational research.
- Developing leadership and expertise, in healthcare and education.
- Promoting concepts of life-long learning, ethics, and preventive medicine care.
The Jinnah Sindh Medical University exists to serve the state and community by
- 1. Sindh Medical College
- 2. Sindh Institute of Oral Health Sciences
- 3. APPNA Institute of Public Health
- 4. Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- 5. Institute of Health & Business Management and Social Sciences
- 6. Institute of Nursing
- 7. Institute of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation